Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sleepover!


<

What better way to push aside the blues than to have an old fashioned sleepover! Little Miss Mina is Levi's bestest friend. Even though she is 2 years younger than he is, she keeps up very well. Her parents had a party to go to last night and I took advantage of that to finagle some time with her! (Helps to feed my missing-baby needs) We also had one Miss H. spending the night (Katie's friend) since her parents were also going to a party.

We got mexican food from a local restaurant, pigged out on queso and enchiladas, baked sugar cookies, de-cheesed the little ones in the tub and watched Christmas movies. The big girls went to a friends house to play Guitar Hero for a couple of hours (said friend being a HOTT older boy, making it the ultimate evening) And the little ones got snuggled into jammies and tucked in bed.



This morning the little ones were up bright and early, but not as early as us! (Early rising habits don't know when it's a weekend, argh!) Chris headed off to church by himself and I am entertaining the Toddler Troops. Luckily that is as involved as letting them play with a couple of stuffed snowmen I have. Levi announced his is a girl and he's taking her on a date. Mina put her Snowman's carrot nose up her nose! (I'm pretty sure levi taught her that!)




Now they are eating breakfast. Sausage and cheese Kolaches, bananas, and one powdered sugar donut. Ahh, the breakfast of champions!



By the time Miss M's parents pick her up later this morning I will have her completely messed up. Not enough sleep, too much sugar, and a few new tricks taught to her by Levi! I had better enjoy this while I can because my baby-sitting career may be over! Hah!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up, you could be married to Mark; he hates everything. The original grinch with a mean streak... I am praying for you; I know how hard this time is for you! I love you!