Thursday, December 13, 2007

Feelin Sexy in my new digs!

So what do you think? I wish I could say I did it all by myself, but that would be a big fat lie. Besides, you know me too well by now and you know I am not a computer genius by any means. A wonderful young lady named Nikki created the new look for me. She is designing blogs to earn money for charities and a charitable trip she is taking soon. You, too, can get in on the action by visiting her blog at
The hardest part for me was choosing pictures of the kiddos that really showed their personalities well. That's why you have Ghetto-Barbi Katie throwing a gang sign, Ashley laughing, Levi in his little smarty-pants picture, Ahren the sweet, calm teddy bear, and PBJ my little firecracker.

So besides the new look, I have nothing. Nada, zero zippo. Life marches on, the holidays get closer, work is work, and that's about it. Gee, I live such an exciting life you all want to be me, don't you!

I will leave you with a joke Katie told me the other night. I have changed it slightly to be more PC.

Two men sitting at a bar were having a discussion. One says to the other, 'Watch, I'll show you.' He then turns to another man at the bar and says, 'I am going to clean up the world. I am going to kill all the lawyers and one clown.' The other man looks at him and says, 'Why one clown?' The first man then turns back to his friend and says, 'See, I told you no one cares about the lawyers.'

2 comments:

Elle said...

very chic!

Melany aka Supermom said...

I *love* the new heading!!!!