Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday.....oh yeah!

My strawberry beds are doing well. I have blooms already! Can you believe it? It's February and I have blooms on my strawberry plants. That's south Texas for you. It's very very odd.... By June/July they will be burned up and dead. I think I am supposed to plant tomatoes soon. 

Joli is growing. She is now up to 4 pounds of fluffy non-stop action. She is really sweet and is very smart. Potty training is going well, as long as people (ahem Katie) remember to take her out. 


We got to babysit this perfect little gerber baby today. She laughed and talked to us the entire time, happy as a clam. We were all entertained the entire time. We love us some Baby Holly!!!!
Ellie, I am privilaged to know you and your children! I'm sorry I made you cry, but I just adore you!!! Angelo is a dream baby, honestly. So happy and sweet. I could just eat him up!!!

PBJ's foster family called us today. She had a follow-up CT scan a couple of weeks ago and this week she was seen by the pediatric neurologist. He said she is doing great and her brain looks normal. No more fluid build up, no clots, normal size. Amen! I asked about her development and she is now sitting up with very little to no support, she is beginning to crawl and she scoots all over the place in her walker. She has also gained 2 more pounds. That is a total of 8 pounds since October. Well hello pudge! They are e-mailing me pictures, too. Placing her with them is the best decision I have made. She is positively thriving! 

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

So glad you got good news about PBJ and she sounds like she is thriving! Hopefully things will get moving and your babies will be home soon.

Glad you have warm weather. We already have a 2 hour delay for tomorrow morning because it is freezing cold!!

Cherrie in PA

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am so happy to hear how well PBJ is doing. I just wish she were home with you to be doing all these wonderful things!!!!! Oh, and you'd better post some new pics of her soon. No holding out on us.