Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Anyone have bail money?

This is what my son was playing today. Jail. He even has his harmonica. Seriously, what does this child watch on TV???

Answers to some questions from the comments:

PBJ is from the Peten region. Her birth mother is Mayan and PBJ is going to be a teeny, tiny little person. Ahren, on the other hand, was born in Guatemala City and looks very spanish. He is going to be a very big person. At 18 months old his rib cage was as big around as my 14 year olds. 

I am getting used to my new camera. I tried to read the manual but couldn't make any sense out of it. So I am experimenting and figuring out what I like. It has way more functions than I will ever use. 


5 comments:

JuJu - said...

I think of all of your kids every day - praying for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Where do I get one of those instant jails?

Marianne said...

My little girl saw this pic and said "What's that silly boy doing in a cage?" Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Looks like he'll always have a job on the chain gang! That boy is nuts!!! Glad he's around to keep you smilin'.

Priscilla said...

That boy cracks me up!