Thursday, May 31, 2007

A new Super Hero is born

Levi has invented a new twist on the removal of his underpants. Yesterday he removed them, replaced his shorts and then wore the (dirty) underwear as a mask. He is now UnderPants Boy! Later, after I got home, we were in the front yard talking to the neighbor when I looked over and he was standing there peeing in a hole, pants around his ankles, the sun glinting off his uber-white hiney. OK, this kid has been completely potty trained for a year now. No accidents, no issues, he even is learning privacy. He is almost 4 now. So where in the heck is this coming from? Why is underwear and public peeing suddenly an issue?

We were in the car the other day and Katie and her friend were talking and mentioned tattoos. Levi pipes up and says he doesn't want a tattoo because he doesn't want the needles. How in the world does this kid know about tattoos and needles?

We have been working with Levi to teach him to spell and write his name. He already sight reads several words, so I thought this would be no big deal. He absolutely refuses to spell his name. I ask him and he says "f o g" or some other random letters. Then laughs at me. Stinker. He also knows how to count in spanish but lately he says Uno, Dos, Tuna.... I can see it now. The notes we will get from Kindergarten. "We enjoy having Levi in class but he has the tendency to be the class clown....." My child will be the one with underwear on his head making everyone else laugh. I apologize now if your child ends up in his class!

4 comments:

Elle said...

And you didn't see this coming? Underpants boy, he can be Cpt. Smartypants trusty sidekick.

Ellie said...

Go Levi Go!!!

Keep your Momma on her TOES...

Go Levi Go!!!!


HUGS

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is so funny!! Can I borrow him, I need a few laughs.

Melany aka Supermom said...

lol He sounds like such a fun boy...very much a boy