Friday, May 11, 2007

TGIF Baby!

The super sweet and uber-talented Elle included a special little box just for Levi in my Sweet Hope candy order. Elle, Levi wanted to tell you himself how wonderful these are. Thanks!!


We finally know what is wrong with Katie's knee. The MRI showed a crush injury to the bones both above and below the knee, kind of like stress fractures running vertically. She also has a fracture across the top of her tibia (shin bone) Her back is fine, and there are no torn ligaments that will need surgery. They put her in a brace and she is back on crutches for a few weeks. She is supposed to avoid strenuous exercise for 3 months. All in all this is great news! I can finally breathe again.

3 comments:

Elle said...

Glad he liked them. I had lots of extras and the first person I thought of was Levi. That might have to be my new Sweet Hope Poster Boy photo. That beats Oleg licking the Nutella off the spoon when I did the Christmas batch.

Good thing Katie's knee isn't as bad as you though. Hope she heals quickly.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is way too cute and silly. I love it!! Glad you found out what is wrong with Katie, now she can begin to mend.

Natalie said...

I'm relieved to see that Katie is doing better and you were able to find out that her back is fine...phew.

Levi looks smashing in his darling church outfit!