Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bizarre dreams

I have always remembered my dreams. I can even remember dreams I had as a child. I have several dreams that I have over and over again and have been having them since childhood. They aren't scary, they are more like comfy old friends. I didn't realize this was odd until other people commented on it. I dream in color, with sound and smells and touch. I often realize in the dream that I am dreaming, and can even laugh at myself during the dream because it is so stupid.

Here is one of the dreams I had last night: I was going for a job interview. The company was located near my home which was a plus. They were running late and I had to wait quite a while. Finally, they led me back to a large room that had couches and a TV blaring. The woman asked me to put on some lipstick, but I didn't have any. The woman started talking but I couldn't hear a word she was saying because the TV was so loud and other people all started coming in. They all began talking to each other, occasionally making odd comments to me, but no one asked me any questions. Then an Asian man came in, and they led him over to me to be introduced, but he tripped and fell on top of me, pinning me to the floor. Someone pulled him up and pushed him out the door, and helped me up. Soon they led me out and I was so relieved to get away.

Okay, so what does this say about me? I am obviously a freak! Totally insane and probably destined for a rubber room. Tell me something I didn't know!! Hee!

Our addendum to PBJ's homestudy is in Guat and being translated. I hope we are back into PGN in the next couple of days. Then we wait again. It will be another 6-10 weeks before we hope to hear anything, and then it could still be another knockout for an equally stupid reason. Ahren's case is still in PGN for the rectification of his birth certificate. It has been in since March 5th, so we should be hearing something soon. It has been 8 weeks.

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am praying so hard that both of your little angels will be home very soon.

Hawk said...

I lit a candle for Ahren in hopes that you won't be kicked out again. I'll go on and light a candle for pbj so she can come home too!

Good luck!