Monday, May 21, 2007

Teens vs Toddlers

A good friend of mine said something this morning that has to be the all time best statement I have ever heard. She told me teens are just a second toddler stage. That is sooo true! They are exerting their independence, but have little cognitive ability to think through to the consequences of their actions. They want to be independent but they still need to know you are right there behind them if they need you. They throw temper tantrums, they are self-centered and they are messy. The only difference is now I can't baby-proof their world.

Levi says "I don't want my picture taken!"


Katie trying to look like a thug. She looks more like Barbie with indigestion. Oh, and she wants to change the spelling of her name. She is now Kaytee. Yeah, right. Not!!!

Katie, Levi and Haleigh (who wants to be Haylee) all shooting Spiderman webs.

Levi loves Haleigh. He is turning into quite the ladies man with Katie's friends.


No comments: