Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Today's post has been interrupted....

to bring you new pictures of Peri Brynn!!!! She is 7 months old, and about the cutest little bug I have ever seen! (Yeah, I'm the Mommy!!!!) We have been back in PGN for 3 weeks today so no hopes on hearing anything for a while longer. I am absolutely twitching with the urge to go visit!





Please visit http://adventuresindailyliving.blogspot.com/ to read some of the best adoption blog posts I have ever seen. Be prepared with tissues becasue these will make you cry out of sheer joy and pain, the two emotions that are entertwined in the adopting parents hearts.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Wendy, She is SO SO CUTE!!! I especially like the picture where she is smiling. By the way, we have the same resubmission date to PGN. May be we will both be out on the same day?

I came across your blog a few days ago and have been enjoying reading it.

Rajashree

Ellie said...

Oh my....

Look at that sweet little smirk! Girlfriend you going have to keep her locked up from the boys!!!!

PS... I will be forwarding something to your email!!!!

HUGS

Rhonda said...

Awww, looks at that smile!! She is adorable.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

OMG Wendy, she is so adorable. I beleive this is the same little girl that I met in Oct.

Katie said...

Awwww..she is just darling!!!!

Beckyb said...

What a doll - I wold be dying to go get her too!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog - you are close - Orange City, Iowa!!!

Melany aka Supermom said...

Oh GOSH she is adorable!!!

Angie said...

SHe is a beautiful little doll!

Krystal said...

Absolutely beautiful!