Friday, May 18, 2007

Floating along in a fog

Well, whatever that new medicine is that the cardio gave me it has turned me into a big floating cloud of vapor. My chest doesn't hurt anymore, and my rythym is better, so it is working. But I feel sort of like........what it must be like inside Paris Hiltons head! I hope I don't accidentally float away......

Good news: We got word that the gov't in Guatemala has approved Ahrens birth certificate and will be releasing it shortly. Pardon me if I don't get too excited. They have done this to us a couple of other times and it turned out not to be true. I will wait for definitive proof.

Bad news: The government issued a press release today saying they are going to 'very closely scrutinize all WA cases due to the allegation by Joe at WA that birth mothers are coerced and paid for the babies (Highly illegal) Even if our case moves forward it may never be approved by the US Government. Things are not looking very good at all.

Funny news: The judge asked Simone where all the cash came from she had in her house, was it the adoptive parents money. She claims that no, it's all her money. Money she earned prostituting herself. Oh yes, that makes it SO much better. Your not really a thief, just a prostitute. Well that makes perfect sense.....NOT!

I am living in a made-for-TV crime show.

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I sure hope that they are telling you the truth this time. Ahren needs to be home NOW!!!

Krystal said...

I do hope that the good news is true! You guys are due a little good news, and Ahren needs to come home!