Thursday, August 09, 2007

What I want to be when I grow up....

First, let me say that I don't think my dear hubby thinks I am quite as funny as I think I am. I had a lot of fun writing yesterday's post, but he didn't seem amused. I thought it was some seriously funny material. I guess I had better not quit my day job....



So what do I want to be when I grow up since my comedy career is dead? Let me give you a hint:

I want to be a chef. I want to create fabulous food. I want to have a cooking show on the Food Network. I want to take classes at the CIA (Culinary Institute of Arts) and learn pastry skills. I want to spend all day in a kitchen experimenting with new recipes. That would be heaven....

1 comment:

Angel said...

That pie looks gorgeous. No fair being a genious scientist AND a great cook! :0) Hee hee. Angel