Thursday, April 12, 2007

Is this a good thing???

Today I received information that our first agency, the ones we have for Ahren (the boy who is not legally adoptable) was served with criminal warrants yesterday and all of their business records, computers etc were seized. The state police and Attorney General of Michigan served the warrants and are investigating criminal charges against them for fraud and other things. At first I freaked out. What would this do to our adoption? I contacted our special lawyers and a bunch of other adoption professionals and every single one said not to worry. The agency was only their to send info back and forth (which they never did) and support us through the process (which they suck at) The good news is that hopefully this will put them out of business and no one else will ever suffer the pain we have and their other clients have. I have many many stories of really bad adoption cases that have cropped up over the past year with them. I have purposely never written their name in this blog because they sued another woman for telling her story and naming them. I guess their evil ways finally caught up to them.

1 comment:

Melany aka Supermom said...

Oh my goodness that is horrible~!!! They should be locked up