Monday, October 02, 2006

Excitement!

I am so incredibly excited about visitng Guatemala I can't even put it into words. Two weeks from today and I will be there. I don't know for sure yet if I will get Ahren that evening or the next morning. I want him immediately, of course, but this is not in my control. If I don't get him until Tuesday, then that really cuts into the time I can spend with him. I may just have to stay another day. We'll see. We spent most of the afternoon on Saturday running around trying to get everything I will need for the trip. I will need to supply everything that Ahren will need. They will drop him off with nothing. I don't care, though! There really isn't much a baby needs and I can buy anything I forget while I'm there. (Gosh, I may just HAVE to go shopping? Twist my arm!)
So, we have some other exciting news brewing. I can't tell y'all anything about it yet. Tomorrow is an important day, though, although the way communication works we might not get the good news for a few days after that. This is something that will affect our whole family and is very exciting. Everyone keep your fingers crossed!!!!

No comments: