Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ahren's new wardrobe




My wonderful bounty from last week's shopping spree. If I had paid normal price, the whole lot would have cost $337 before taxes. Instead, I paid $142. I am so proud of myself right now I am practically bursting! I bought all sizes bigger than what I estimate he is in now so he will have a full wardrobe thru the winter. Lots of onesies to layer under his clothes, a couple of sweaters and jackets, too. The culture down there is such that they bundle the kids up incredibly, thinking that protects them from getting sick. Poor little sweaty things during the summer!

The agency tld me that we get in too late on Monday to get him. At frst I was upset, mad, sad, feeling awful. But the more I thought about it, it is OK. We will be tired and needing to get settled. I want to be able to give 110% attention to him when we get him, not struggling to get unpacked, find what we need for him, get a bite to eat, etc. This will be OK. I am just so fortunate to get to go see him finally. Six more mornings and we will be leaving. Wahoo!!!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Wow - you really did rack up on the bargins!! I'm sure that Ahren will look great in all of those clothes :)