Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Pictures!


New pictures! He looks so happy and what a little pudge he is! That crazy hair. I dreamed I gave him a haircut while we were visiting next week. I may just have to do that. I definitely want to cut a lock of it for his baby book. I have been thinking a lot about how it will be when I get to first meet him. I have the strangest urge to give him a bath right away. I want to scrub him with my favorite lavender baby soap, and then wrap him up in a snuggly warm towel and hold him. There is just something so precious about a baby fresh out of the tub. I want to count his little piggies, and tickle his fat belly and just love all over him. I want to run my fingers through those curls. We will take it slowly at first and try not to overwhelm him, but my instincts tell me he is going to be just fine (as long as we have food ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy -

He is absolutely adorable!! And will look so cute and smell so sweet in those new clothes. I can just imagine how warm and soft he is going to feel in your arms, with that lovely baby smell.

I am sending you best wishes for your trip.


Sandra

Krystal said...

Oh, man -- those cheeks and that pudgie chin!!! SOOOOOOO cute!!!