Thursday, October 12, 2006

Funny kids

Last weekend, I sent the kids upstairs to bring down all the dirty clothes. This is one of their chores every weekend. Whatever doesn't make it to the laundry room doesn't get cleaned! They trudged off and I headed into the kitchen. Pretty soon I began to hear muffled giggling and odd thumps. I could hear all 3 of them whispering and giggling and began to wonder what they were up to. So I headed out of the kitchen just in time to see a pair of pants go sailing by. Here is what I found.

The entire entryway was full of dirty clothes, all thrown off of the balcony above. Sheets, towels, pants, socks, all of it. Katie and Ashley swear up and down it was Levi's idea. I wouldn't doubt that! How can you get mad at kids when they are getting along so well and are so happy while doing chores? I couldn't. They did have to come down and get all the clothes into the laundry room, which resulted in more giggling and several instances of throwing dirty underwear at each other's heads. Funny, funny kids!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

How funny -- I have to admit that DH and I do something similar. Our laundry room is upstairs, so we throw things up the stairs all the time. Unfortunately, DH does NOT have a good arm!!!