Thursday, October 26, 2006

So tempting.....

This is Ahren sitting in one of our suitcases. Let's see, a couple of airholes and take it as a carry on, do a lot of coughing to cover noises and we could have him home. Just kidding! He's way to heavy to put in a carry on! We would need a dog crate.....
Does anyone else see the resemblance to a Sumo wrestler? At one point Katie put a hair tie in his hair and gave him a little top knot pony tail. He really looked like a Sumo then. I seem to remember someone else who looked like a Sumo a few years back......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so silly! I totally remember that costume! :) Ahren is SO ADORABLE. I think he should be Mina's future husband. I don't know how you will be able to handle carrying him around after he comes home! I do hope it's soon. And I am delighted that PBJ will be coming home too!