Friday, October 13, 2006

Nanny


This very special woman is Nanny. Everyone calls her that. We have known her and her family for many years. In fact, they feel like family! When we were pregnant with Levi, we were looking for a nanny to come to our home every day and take care of him. Nanny was working in a grocery store at the time, but when she heard we wanted someone to care for Levi, she volunteered for the job. We have never could have found anyone who is as wonderful as she is. She has the biggest heart of anyone I have ever met. She spends hours playing and teaching Levi things. She holds him and loves him and nurtures him. He has never cried when I leave in the mornings because he has his Nanny. Nanny has the energy of 10 normal women. She absolutely wears me out! When we were thinking about adopting, we included her in the decisions, since she is going to be the primary caretaker of our kids. She was thrilled! We love this woman with all our hearts. Nanny is the best!!!!!

So this is my last post before we head to Guatemala. Monday is a travel day, so Tuesday is the first chance I will have to post. I am going to try and upload pictures, but no promises. I may just be too busy snuggling my baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you! Nanny has the energy of 10 normal women! I don't know how she can keep up with 3 rowdy boys and 1 tomboy girl on days when she has a "full house"! (PLUS do other chores!) I can barely keep up with my little troublemaker! :)

Have a safe trip and take lots of pictures! You will be in our thoughts!