Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So Grown Up

My girls have gotten so grown up. At 14 and 11 they just seem more like adults than kids anymore. I remember when they were little and I could dress them up, do special things with their hair, pretty little shoes. I miss those times. I guess I am being more nostalgic than usual. I just really miss having a little girl in the house. Barbie shoes that get stepped on in bare feet, a million little hair thingy's all over the bathroom, seven different kinds of tights that all have holes in the knees, party dresses, french braiding, ruffly socks.......
Now, it's iPODs and cell phones, Abercrombie clothes, homework, running them here and there. They are smart, talented and very kind girls, but they won't let me dress them or play with their hair anymore. Wah!

No comments: