Tuesday, October 17, 2006

We made it!

Well after some tense high water moments and serious weather delays, we landed in Guatemala late last night. The hotel is fabulous! A definite 4 star rersort! We are goingto eat breakfast in alittle bit and then they should bring Ahren around 10 am. We hardly slept at all. There are volcanoes outside our window! What a change that is. They have been smoking and Katie is a bit nervous they might erupt. That might just be a bit too much adventure for us! I will post later after we have the baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you earlier this morning and got excited that you would be seeing Ahren today. You should be with him by now, and I know you are loving every minute of it! I'm so happy for you. Things are going smoothly over here, so live it up over there - four star hotel and everything! I'm jealous! :P