Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just another day in the loony bin

A phone message I received this morning from Katie: (Note, spoken really, really fast)





"Mom, this is Katie, I think I just got written up and I might get ISS (in school suspension) but it was over something really stupid. I love you. Bye"





I got this message before the school day had even started. The only thing I can think of is she got in trouble on the bus. What, my sweet angel do anything stupid on the bus? Couldn't be. Oh, except for the time she stuck the kotex pad painted with red marker on that kid's back and freaked him out. Or the time someone opened the emergency exit while the bus was moving and everyone got in trouble. And there was also the time she lied and said her name was something else to the driver and got busted. ...........well, maybe she could have done something stupid...........





Levi decided yesterday that he hates his new school. Out of the blue. Just like that. I asked him why and he said it's because they don't have naptime. Huh? Then it dawned on me. He has to get a Hep A shot, which is a new school requirement. He has an appointment for Monday. He overheard me telling Nanny about it and said he didn't want a shot. Being the brilliant one, I told him he had to have it for school. Duh! How many kids do you have to have before you stop making stupid mistakes like that. Then again, is there any guarantee I would actually stop making stupid mistakes????





Update: Katie is not in trouble, whew! Apparently she and some friends were making faces at, and I quote, 'This really stupid girl' they don't like, and the girl reported them. Only the girl added a few embellishments. The principal's office wasn't buying it, and dropped it. For once, common sense prevailed. Now, I need to work on Katie's social skills.



Sorry folks, but I had to delete the chicken photo. I need to edit it and make it a bit more family-friendly. Time to whip out those mad photo shop skillz!

Wait, Here it is, all edited! You can't even tell!!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

HAHAHA...

Love the chicken and the egg!

Like, you have to tell what Katie did...

And be sure to tell our Little Super Hero... THat he is a toughy... ALL SUPER HERO'S get there shots... That's why they are Super Heros!

HUGS

Dawn said...

LOVE THE CHICKEN!!!
d:)

Anonymous said...

Wendy, you kill me! HAHAHA! I love reading your blog.