Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Monkeys and Goofballs

I don't think I ever showed you what the dogs got for Christmas. When I saw this I just KNEW we had to have it. Now if Chris would just let me put that old toilet full of flowers out in the yard...

There are a bunch of monkeys living in my house. On Monday, they ate 6 bananas. That is a normal amount. I usually have to buy bananas 3 times a week. Even Max the Sheltie loves bananas and will steal them from the kids if they don't watch out. See what I mean? A bunch of monkeys.


I frequently find surprise pictures on the camera when I download them. This time there was a whole series of these 2 making faces. Goofballs. Probably on a banana-induced high.....


Yesterday evening was much better. I even got to cook supper. How sad is it that getting to cook the dinner I planned constitutes a good day? And it wasn't even a very creative meal! Baked chicken and a mediterranean pasta salad. Poor Levi, he fell asleep without dinner again! At least this time he had on his jammies. I wonder what they do in that 3 hours of school that tires him out so much? I think I am going to have to feed Levi earlier on school nights. He is skinny enough already without skipping meals!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Cute pictures! It is obvious how close those two are.
Gail

Ellie said...

Just wait, when Super Hero Underware Boy gets older, and when Ms Run From Big Chunky gets older, getting the to pose in a picture together like these will be few a far between... THEN a few years after that, you will have a lot of them again...

BUt, I have to admit... These two kids of your are absolutely incrediable! As a matter of fact... I think all 5 OF YOUR KIDS ARE EXTREMELY INCREDIABLE!

HUGS