Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nice long weekend

This has been a nice relaxing long weekend, but I still haven't gotten a tenth of the things done I need to. We got out the Christmas decorations but I don't have the tree up yet, it's too rainy to put up any decorations outside and I have only gotten a few things hung up. I swear, long weekends are a time vortex. I should be able to get so many things accomplished and yet I get even less done than on a normal weekend. At this pace I should have all the decorations up by New Years!

On Friday we were talking about Thanksgiving and Levi piped up with, "We aren't Thanksgiving, we are just Thanks Eating!"

I did a little shopping over the past few days, mostly on-line. I hate the crowds and the chaos. I hets them so very, very much! We did venture out to Wally World yesterday and I was practically in a panic trying to get out of there. Why oh why do people think that they can just park their carts right in the middle of the aisle and wander off to look at something? Or better yet, come charging thru as though they are so much more important than anyone else. I swear I want to carry popsicle sticks to stick in the wheels of their carts. Take that you aisle-hogging miscreants!

Tomorrow my parents head out on their journey home. I can't seem to convince them to stay longer or better yet move here. We keep trying to entice them but no luck so far. Maybe once we have a couple more grandkids to keep them entertained.....

I will post pics this week. I am having trouble with our home connection so it has to wait until I/Chris figures it all out.

No comments: