Sunday, November 18, 2007

How I keep my sanity (what little is left...)

The constant entertainment provided by one pint-sized tow-head. This child is a gift of laughter.




Knowing that my daughters behind is too small to have 'Ghetto Barbie' tattoed across it!




Gardening.....sigh. I love plants. I am building strawberry beds now and have ordered 50 plants by mail. Yum yum, homegrown strawberries. I still can't quite get used to the growing season here. Planting strawberries in Nov? Tomatoes in Feb???




Watching my kids learn. This is one of our old computers we set up as a kid-station. It takes a beating and keeps going. Especially the CD drives. I don't know what all has been stuffed in there but I'm pretty sure I pulled part of a fruit chew out of it the other day. We are also on mouse #3. Levi learned to take them apart so he could play with the ball. We now have an optical mouse....no ball!




Watching my two girls getting along. There were times when they were little I wondered if they would both survive to adulthood. The battles were fierce and constant. Watching them now, at ages 15 and 12, making each other laugh, talking make-up and clothes, Katie helping Ash with her hair, wanting ot be together, I never would have imagined it!




My kids playing together. Their laughter is the best sound in the whole world. Itmakes my heart swell with love and pride.




A big storm blew thru last night and this morning this is what I saw out back. Graceful deer wandering thru and a crane (look closely) out at the pond. A little dose of nature's beauty.

1 comment:

Elle said...

you so need to write an email to the trusty husband and tell him the boy needs a faux-hawk. I'm diggin Levi's.