Thursday, November 15, 2007

Big Chunky Update

Katie made it through yesterday without any Big Chunky sightings. Of course she said she sneaked around all the back hallways and hid out during lunch. Today and tomorrow BC has suspension so she will be out of the mix.

My phone rang this morning and it was my friend. She was so excited because she knows who Big Chunky is! Apparently the girl lives in her neighborhood. She sees her all the time and Katie's description of her is spot-on. Big and mean! So what is her name? My friend doesn't know. She just knows who she is because she drives a jacked-up pickup that has Big Chunky written across the tailgate.

Yup, we live in Texas. Yeehaw!

9 comments:

Krystal said...

She embraces the name "Big Chunky"? Oh, dear, it is worse than I thought!!!

Ellie said...

HAHAHAHAHA


Yup... TEXAS!~


HAHAHAHAHA

You just made my day!

Anonymous said...

OMG, after a very depressing day, I was laughing my butt off at this. Thanks. It's just what I needed.
Amy

Priscilla said...

That. Is. So. Funny!

lorihays said...

I know that Katie probably doesn't think all of this is so funny, but you've made it into a great story, not to mention a funny one! Every time I thought about it today I laughed, and couldn't wait to tune in to read the latest about Big Chunky! Ohmigosh, you should turn your blog into a book!!! It hits way too close to home for some of us other parents out here! LOLOLOLOLOL!

Lori

Yeah So said...

OH man...I wouldn't want to go back to high school for ANYTHING!

Jen said...

After seeing the title of "Big Chunky vs. Ghetto Barbie" I just had to find out what was going down, LOL!

Angel said...

Poor Katie. I wouldn't want to have to deal with ANYONE who had BIG CHUNKY written on their TRUCK!!! :0( It's funny in a "Wonder Years" sense of the word. Remember that show? I LOVED that show. Tell Kaitie maybe this will turn into a career. :0) Angel

Ellie said...

UH.... UPDATE PLEASE...

My lips are sealed....


HAHAHAHA

HUGS