Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Big Chunky Vs Ghetto Barbie

My friend asked me the other day why it always appears that katie is throwing gang signs in her photos. Well, that would be because she thinks she is Ghetto Barbie.




Yesterday she comes home from school and she tells me this story. Some older girl was picking on her friend Britt, who is a tiny little thing, so Katie stood up to her and told her to shove off. Well, the older girl went and got her very large and mean friend who then declared she was going to mess Katie up good. All Day Katie avoided her but towards the end of the day the bigger girl caught up with her and started chasing her thru the school. Katie, screching I'm sure, high-tailed it to the office where the administrator saw what was going on and ordered the opther girl to 2 days of in-school suspension. So now, the girl is really pissed and Katie is really scared. Ghetto Barbie can talk like she's all that but fight? No way! So Katie wants me to call the school today and be sure that they watch out for this girl trying to murder her. I ask Katie what the girls name is, and she says........

Big Chunky

That's what everyone calls her and she doesn't know her real name. So I am supposed to call the school and tell them Big Chunky wants to kill my daughter. Riiiight...

9 comments:

Bobbi said...

OH GOD I don't want my girls to turn into teenagers! UGH!!

Big Chunky--sorry I had a chuckle at that one.

Good luck!

PBJ does look much better. She is ADORABLE!

Victoria and Joe said...

She Soooooo sounds like my Randi Jo. I had to smile when I read this.. I am sure I have lived the exact same thing 20 times so far...lol too cute...Vikki
www.longbabygirl.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

BAH HA HA HA HA -- So sorry to laugh at Katie's endangerd status, but you have cracked me up! Big Chunky!!! Ghetto Barbie!!! That is just too funny :) (well, funny for me, not so much for Katie!)

Gail said...

LOL!! That is too funny!
Gail

Ellie said...

Hey... I was Big Chunky in school!

Trust me... Tell little miss Ghetto Barbie, most Big Chunkys at that age, Talk the Talk, but don't always walk the walk!

And let her know those are the words of another OLDER Big Chunky!

She is so funny... I can see it now...

Wendy: "Yes mr. principal, my daughter Katie, aka Ghetto Barbie, is afraid Big Chunky is going to sit on her!... "

Prin: "Well Ms Wendy, now of days, there are many different Big Chunky's in school, would you happend to have her name or what she looks like"

Wendy: "Let me ask Ghetto Barbie" "HEY GHETTO BARBIE, do they ever use real names at school? What does Big Chunky Look like?"

Ghetto Barbie: "Well, Mom.... Don't know her name, but I sure do know what she looks like... BIG!"

Wendy to Prin: "No name, but she has confirmed what she looks like... BIG"

HAHAHA... Well did that help much! You guys are so funny!

HUGS

carla said...

YOU ARE FREAKIN HILARIOUS.

love.


Carla

http://chickenbus.livejournal.com

Tam said...

Yeah. Katie thinks she's all ghetto, too. I told her she better watch herself because sooner or later someone is going to show her she's not. And believe me, she is SOOO NOT. Kids. I hope everything is OK with your daughter...

Anonymous said...

maybe if your daughter wasn't such a bitch making fun of the fat girl, then the fat girl wouldn't beat the piss out of your little bitch of a daughter

Anonymous said...

Apparently, anonymous above can barely read and gets off leaving inane comments... could be the Big Chunky bully or an equivalent idiot.