Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My little monkeyfart

What can I say about this child?



Riding in the car the other day he decided to tell us a story. He said it was a 'funny' story and it went like this:

There was a Princess. She was very pretty. A naked Knight came along. He was evil. He made the Princess scream. (at which point he proceeded to scream like a girl) Then the Prince came but he wasn't naked. He rescued the Princess. The End.

Don't you wish you knew what kind of bedtime stories are told in our house?????




I took my mother to Katie's cheer practice on Sunday so she could see part of it. Levi wanted to come along. He already had his coat on so I shoved shoes on his feet and off we went. They have a nice little viewing area for family to watch from and we took our seats on the bleachers with the other parents. Levi was jumping around when his jacket un-zipped alittle and I realized he didn't have a shirt on. (He was wearing a shirt earlier) I asked him what happened to his shirt, and in his loud pipey voice he announced,

"I got POOP on it!"

And I have to see these people on a regular basis......



I had to take Levi to a parents meeting for one of Katie's teams the other night. He was nice and quiet and sat in my lap for the first half of the meeting. Then he began to get antsy. He got down on the floor and rolled around for a while, managing to kick one or two other moms. Then he decided he was going to crab-walk around the living room, at which point I discovered his fly was wide open. I quickly fixed that faux paus. Then he discovered another girl sitting behind us that he knew. He proceeded to make faces at her and blow kisses, which sent the girls into hysterical laughter. Then he announced loudly, while the director was speaking, "Is this over yet? This is boring."

Yeah, I have to see these people again, too.



The other day he was laughing about something and tooted really loudly (and amazingly long for such a little guy) He stopped and loked at me and announced, 'My butt is laughing too!"

Aren't we all, honey, aren't we all. (laughing, that is!)

7 comments:

Ellie said...

HAHAHAHA...

Yep... LOL, ROFLMAO....

You sure do have a little MAN on your hands... Wait till he corupts Ahren!!!!

Out of the Mouths of Babes

HUGS

Anonymous said...

You crack me UP! I just love it!

Melissa said...

Yes, I'm laughing. Those are great stories of mom's proudest moments!

Deb said...

Wendy- glad to see the sense of humor runs in your family. Man o man do you have your hands full with this one.

Love and hugs to you,
Deb

Angie said...

Isn't this age GREAT? I love it!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is so funny. No dull moments at you house.

JuJu - said...

LOVE thos post!
Reminds me of my Mac:)

Julia:)