Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

I love this picture, taken the day Chris and I were married in 2002. We were so excited and nervous and happy, all four of us (this was before levi) The girls look so young! That was a very good year. Lots of changes, but very, very good. This year, 2007, is going to be just as good and also full of changes. We will complete and move into our new home. We will complete at least 1 adoption and hopefully 2 adoptions. We will continue to grow as a family, as spouses and as parents. We will let the journey unfold at it's own pace, enjoying the journey itself and not racing towards the finish line.

The year 2006 brought me many new friends, taught me a lot about patience (well, I might still be learning on that one!) made me realize how fortunate I am, made me want to reach out and share that good fortune with others, and taught me some tough lessons about what I can and cannot control in this life.

So here's to 2007, the year of changes, optimism and babies. It's gonna be a good one!!!!!

4 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Great picture!! All of you sooo happy. Can't wait to see the family photo with Perri and Ahren.

Crystal said...

I think your little boy has your eyes!!! So pretty!!! Great picture of your family!!!

Natalie said...

Hope you have a wonderful 2007! That is a great family picture.

Krystal said...

Great pic!! You will have a wonderful 2007, and you WILL complete TWO adoptions!!!!