Friday, January 26, 2007

New Pix of Ahren

Yesterday we got a wonderful surprise. new pictures of Ahren! It has only been a couple of weeks since we got the last ones, so this was a wonderful surprise. He is wearing one of the outfits I sent down to him. It looks like they still have not cut his hair, or maybe just a tiny bit. He is starting to look more like a boy and not so much like a baby. His cheeks are thinner than before. I imagine that he is beginning to cruise around furniture and is more active now. They told us he is almost 31 inches tall and 25 pounds. That puts him at the top of the charts for height and weight on the American charts. He doesn't even fit on the Guat charts. (Guat children tend to be smaller and finer boned than average American children) Take a look at the size of his hands. They are enormous. That outfit is a 24 month size if I remember right, and it is too small already. The sleeves are too short, the shirt too tight. He is a little chubby, but not overly so. He is just big. Big bone structure, tall and wide. He is going to look so different compared to Levi who is tall and skinny. Mutt and Jeff. My boys. I can't wait!!!!

7 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Wendy, Ahren is so adorable. I love those big eyes. He really needs to get home!!!

CurtJ said...

Little oops i mean BIG ahren looks so cute in his little plaid outfit! and your right he is looking more like a little boy instead of a baby. I cant wait till you guys get him and we can see him, it is gonna be quite the "kid house" when u get the kids there, katie said something about the end of march or something for perri i think when i was talking to her last week i hope that is so. I always look forwards to reading your blog, it is fun to hear and see how my family is doing and it is a completely different lifestyle than that of which i live, with all the kids and business lol but i gotta go ttyl<><><> you should e-mail me so i can get ur address curt-aaron-jarman@hotmail.com see ya!! oh yeah tell all i said hey!

CurtJ said...

hey me again well i got my own bloggy thing lol it is www,curtaaronjarmanbloggy.blogspot.com and i wont write as much as you of course but check me out! lol ttyl

Ellie said...

Wendy-

How can you not be in love with this little cutie... He is going to break alot of girls hearts when he gets older... Those Curls, Those Eyes, Those Eye Lashes... His charming little expressions...

So happy he is health, and safe... He will be home soon...

Hugs
Ellie

Krystal said...

What a nice surprise!! I love that hair, don't ever cut it!!!! I can't believe he's already filling out the 24 month clothes --Brayden still wears 12 months in most of his stuff!! I guess Ahren is BIG Handsome.

Tracy said...

What a handsome boy!

Crystal said...

so sorry you are going to have all of these posts from me --I am trying to catch up--He is a little cutie!!--I love love love love voe those curls!!!! love them!!!!

hey you Thank you for my sweet comments on my blgo I still can't believe she is home so surreal!!! I can't wait to follow your journey I will be sitting by Kleenex's ready!!!! hugs!!!!