Thursday, January 04, 2007

House updates




It is looking like a house! They are getting it enclosed this week (if the rain will just stay away!) I can now walk thru and see how the rooms are laid out and how it feels. Chris kept asking me during the design phase if I thought the rooms were big enough, etc. I have absolutely no concept of size. To me the rooms were 2 inches big on paper. I just couldn't envision the real size in my head. The good news is that it seems big enough in most areas. The two bedrooms upstairs are a bit small but I have decided that the girls don't need bigger rooms. They have huge rooms now and it just means more floor space to throw dirty clothes on. Maybe now they will have a better chance of hitting a hamper! I have been trying to get new pictures this week. They have all the windows in the 1 st floor and are almost finished with the 2nd floor windows. Unfortuantely I have been working long hours and it's dark when I leave in the morning and dark when I get home. I will definitely get more this weekend.
On the adoption front: No news. Nothing Nada. Zippo. Come on people, throw me a crumb of news, please???? Just a tidbit? Anything???

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

You are going to have a HUGE house. I can't wait to see the finished product. What is up with no news?

Krystal said...

Wow -- it seems like the house is moving fast!!! To me, it is really hard to judge the size of the rooms until after they are enclosed, so the girls rooms might still be big enough for a good mess :)