Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New pix and tidbits


We finally got the Christmas photos of Ahren!!! This is the best one of the group. In the others he looks scared and kind of sad. (Of course, that could be ME being scared and sad and imposing htose emotions onto him) Take a look at those eyelashes! Why do little boys always get the luxurious eyelashes? It's not fair!



Along with the photos we got an update on his growth. The measurements were taken in November, when he would have been 10 months old. He weighed 25 pounds and was 30.5 inches tall. Big beefy boy! He is definitely well cared for! Now if we can just get his birth certificate and make some progress towards bringing him home, I would be the happiest woman in the world!

3 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

OH Wendy he is so adorable!!! He is getting so big. You tell that he is not hungry. It makes me soooo angry that they can't seem to get anything done on his case.

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy, I've been reading your blog for a while now, but have never left a message. I came upon it through another site (don't remember which one). Seeing this adorable picture of your sweet Ahren made me feel like I should say hello and tell you that I'll be praying that things speed up in his adoption.I can only imagine how frustrating it all must be for you.

Ahren sure is a good size ~ you can tell he is being taken care of very well :)! My youngest is 21 months now, but at 18 months he weighed 25 lbs and was 33 inches long (long and slim!).

You have beautiful children and I really enjoy reading your posts.

Take care.

Crystal said...

What a little cutie --all dressed up for christmas!!! I am praying for you too--lets bring him home!!!