Friday, January 05, 2007

What I have learned....

If you let the kids borrow the camera, you end up with some very strange pictures. This is Katie 'sleeping' where her bed will go in the new house.

Little boys love construction. They love the dirt and sawdust, the nails and the boards, but they especially like mud.


The port-o-potties at construction sites have some very interesting 'poetry' in them. Poetry that is not suitable for young ladies, but which, when found by two young ladies, caused convulsive fits of laughter (and some questions that I couldn't even answer!)



Construction sites are muddy. Mud is everywhere. Mud, mud, mud. I hate mud.

And one last picture for Grandpa J. Levi now has his own level. This window is looking good!
So what happens to a house when the crew is just about to finish drying it in, but they run out of the roof decking a few sheets short? It pours down rain of course. About 4 inches of rain, which is all INSIDE my new house. Not happy, not happy at all. I know it's wood, and wood comes from trees, which grow outside, but still. I didn't want it all soaked right before it got enclosed.


1 comment:

Crystal said...

HI --hey I know I told you this but this brings back so many memories--savor the MUD and all the craziness with building because you will be in there before you know it!!! We moved in --in April--so so much fun!!!! It looks like it is coming along!!!!