Monday, January 22, 2007

Things I hate

1: Being told I will get an update this week and waiting and waiting and getting nothing.

2: Waking up at 4:30 am and not being able to go back to sleep.

3: People asking me why we don't have our son home yet.

4: Working so hard to get a house ready to put on the market only to realize it looks better than it ever has and we are moving.

5: Getting up at 5:30 in the morning on Sunday so I can drink coffee and read the paper in a quiet house, only to have the paper not show up until 7:15.

6: Dropping the hot pan of stuffed pasta shells onto the door of my clean oven and burning my arm.

7: Mud. Muddy shoes, muddy dogs, muddy yards. Mud, mud, mud.

8: Weekends are too short and my to-do list too long.

9: Our family all lives very far away.

10: Cat hair. (Would it be bad it I used Nair on the cats????)

5 comments:

Ellie said...

Hey Wendy-

I am right there with you... I know exactly how you feel.

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, getting home trying to set up house with Angelena, getting ready to move (OUT OF TEXAS), Dealing with a sucky agency and thinking of starting all over again... I am adding you to my favorites so I can keep up... Love the pictures of the kids...

Hugs
Ellie

Natalie said...

Yuck...sounds like you had a rough weekend. Hope things start looking much brighter soon!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sounds like you need more time!!! Sorry that you have not gotten an update. That sucks!! I really don't think they understand the importance of those updates. Are you in PGN with PBJ?

CurtJ said...

Sounds like you had a ruff week!! the only ones i can relate to are the sleeping problems b/c sleeping with my leg broke is like sleeping with a bear trap as a shoe! and i agree with number 9! but as for the other ones im not a mom so i cant relate to any of those... meybe you and I will have better luck next week!!

God Bless,
Curt

Crystal said...

I love this!!! We went thru the whole getting the house ready looking better than ever moving I love it!!! I can so relate!!!

I hope your week gets better hang in there girlie!!!