Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy stuff

Is there anything in the world as sweet as a freshly scrubbed munchkin? Even the ones who won't smile for the camera but have to make funny faces because that's what their sisters do? I love the lavender scented baby soap. It is absolutely yummy. Levi has been having fun lately with some colored bath fizzies that Santa put in his stocking. It is like a tub-sized science experiment. Put in some hypo-allergenic bubble bath, colored fizzies, and a small boy. Bwah hah hah (evil scientist laugh)
Has anyone else seen these crazy slippers they have out now? They are enormous! The good thing is they slow little munchkins down, a lot. No one can run and leap and kick while wearing these things. Whoever invented them is my hero. Oh, by the way, this is Levi dancing. He has some pretty cool moves. I think he gets that from his father (snicker snicker)




This weekend I painted our living room, trim and all, getting it ready to put on the market soon. Levi was helping me. Well, trying to help me. He got a hold of the roll of painter's tape and unrolled about half of it before I caught him. Since it was already unrolled, and he had it wrapped around the column, I just decided to get some good use out of it! Don't worry, I only taped him to the post long enough to take a picture. I had to tell him to look sad becasue he was really laughing. I only forgot him there for a little while......kidding!






Katie does some modeling for Page Parkes here in Houston. Because of her age, she doesn't get to do a lot but has really enjoyed the runway shows and the confidence it gives her. She went to a class this past weekend put on by Vogue magazine. It was supposed to be all about high fashion, how to wear clothes, make-up etc. There is a huge difference between what they call 'commercial' work and 'fashion' work. Here she is showing me some 'fashion' make-up looks. Yikes!




3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love your pictures! The ones of Levi dancing and then being taped to the column are hilarious!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Looks like fun!!! I love Levi's slippers.

Krystal said...

Glad to see a happy post after the last one!!! I'm guessing those kids can cheer you up pretty quickly -- with the dancing shoes and make-up tips, I know I'd be smiling :)