Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Photos








The joys of trying to get that perfect Christmas picture in front of the tree. I have a dozen more pictures all of which were not quite Christmas card perfect. I took all the pictures and put them in a little albumn to save. They are priceless. They may not be the perfect photos, but they make me smile. This is Levi, in all his silliness and glory. Who could ask for more than a happy, healthy, bright and active child. (OK, me, I can ask for more. I want Ahren and PBJ too!)

The girls and Levi and I have been running around all week doing fun stuff, even though we all have colds and are a bit cranky. Of course, we can't go anywhere without at least one or two friends coming along, so I usually have a full load of kids everywhere we go. Yesterday we went out to lunch, meeting one of my frineds and her two boys. We took one of Katie's friends with us, plus Nanny and the other little girl she watches. So we had 3 adults, 2 14-yr olds, 1 (almost) 12-yr old, 1 6-yr old, 2 3-yr olds, and 1 16-month old. Needless to say, we picked a very family oriented restaurant where we are well known and noise is not a problem. Here are some of the moments I remember: The 3 little boys having a sword fight with their silverware, someone stealing Nanny's shoe under the table, ice flying, the baby spiking a fever suddenly complete with red cheeks (poor little thing), Levi licking the queso off of his plate, umpteen trips to the bathroom, someone falling off their chair, and a little crying. What I don't remember is what we talked about or what my food tasted like. Hah! We still had fun and I think we will be welcome back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy-

Can I have some of those vitamins that you take, whatever they are?? I need your energy. Just reading about your life makes me want to take a nap!! It does, however, make my life sound so boring - all I have to take care of is a geriatric Bichon.

I've been following your journey through your blogs and sending positive thoughts your way. I hope your 2007 is even more beautifully chaotic than your 2006 - with two more wonderful children and a new house! What a wonderful year that would be.

Love from Sandra (and Spencer - who is peacefully snoring next to be on the sofa)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Levi looks so sweet by very tired. Glad to see you had a great Christmas.

Natalie said...

Wow...what an exciting lunch! Those pictures of Levi are darling.

Krystal said...

The pic of him laying on the floor says it all!!!! I am ROFL :) OK, I don't know how you pulled that lunch off, but there's NO WAY you'll be able to add Ahren and PBJ to that mix and still be welcomed back :)

Crystal said...

What a sweet sweet boy!! He has such beautiful expressive eyes!!!

I love the lunch scene I was cracking up laughing!!!! With all the craziness it sounds like you guys had a ball!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!