Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I win, I win, I win!!!

Awww, Essie the Accidental Mommy over at http://theaccidentalmommy.blogspot.com/ tagged me with this blog award. I guess she understands how difficult the last few weeks have been and thought I could use a little pick me up. For the record, YUP, she was right on target. I luv, luv, luv the blog awards. 
So now I need to tell you ten things that make me happy and do at least one of them today.

1) Hugs. I am a hugging fool. Smile at me and I just might hug you, even if we are strangers in line at the bank.
2) Early morning quiet time, when I can sip my coffee and watch DVR'd shows in peace and quiet.
3) Knitting. I am on a kick knitting hats for an orphanage in India. I can whip out a hat in an hour with bulky yarn and no interruptions.
4) The smell of freshly bathed babes. (Larger stinky boys still smell just as good when they get out of the tub as little babies) 
5) Cooking, baking, creativity in the kitchen. I made home made lasagna the other day, noodles and all. It was definitely a labor of love.
6) Making my kids laugh. I made Levi laugh so hard today that snot shot out of his nose! Who knew dancing with a diaper on your head was so incredibly funny????
7) Hearing Ahren say, "Mommy, I wuv you'. 
8) My husband walking in the door at the end of the day.
9) Sliding between crisp, cool sheets at the end of the day.
10) Blogging buddies who leave comments and give me the strength to keep on keepin on.

I am supposed to nominate 10 more bloggers to receive this award but I need to think about it. There are so many great blogs out there and so little time.

1 comment:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Yup, I did actually think you could use a bit of a boost! Glad it was!