Thursday, June 05, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for all the kind words and support. I definitely have my days! It feels like the closer we get to bringing a child home, the more pressure there is. Funny, though, I am not afraid of bringing him home, I am terrified we WON"T bring him home. Every time I get my hopes up they get smashed to smithereens and I just can't take anymore.
I just want to get to the point where I am actually able to really plan and do something, not just think about it. I want ACTION! I want to dig in, make lists, go shopping, get ready! But I can't do anything until I know for sure. Limbo. No worse. Purgatory. That's what this is!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Wendy --- Couldn't have said it better myself!! That's my feeling exactly!! Hang in there...(((HUGS)))!!!

Much love - Bamagirl!!

JuJu - said...

you are stronger than you know and we love you more than you know:)

Anonymous said...

You are my hero for staying sane through all of this. I truly do not think I would be able to deal with it even 1/100th as well as you have. You are one strong woman.

Vanessa said...

hang in there!! There's light at the end of the tunnel no matter how many times someone turns it off!
Know there are many people,my self included, that are praying for a resolution to all the pending cases!!
HUGS
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com
www.ubah.com/BF25268
Guatemala school book drive!