Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pictures

Smile for me please?
Oh Ahren......
OK Seth, smile for me? That's a good one!
What's in your bath tub?
Almost finished with the sweater I am knitting for Levi. The pattern is a combo of three different patterns and my imagination. I have a tiny bit more to go on the second sleeve and then I think I will block the pieces before I sew them together. Then I still need to knit a hood and a pocket for the front. I think I am going to knit a skull and crossbones on the pocket, but I may change my mind. He picked the style (hoodie) and the color (black).
The best sight evah! Sleeping boys. Proof they really don't have 8 arms and legs regardless of how it seems sometimes.
We went to a birthday party and the parting gift was 2 small candies coated in chocolate. We headed from there directly to a nearby store, at which point I realized Seth had made this mess. We headed home instead and Mommy ran errands by herself. Seriously, could he have gotten any chocolate in his mouth?
Someone got a hold of my camera and snapped this shot.....straight up the nose. Nice....
What in the world could be going through his head?

2 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Those boys are SO SWEET when they are asleep!

So, um, the turtle. Wha?

Reba said...

Isn't it a crime to NOT get the chocolate in the mouth? :) Love the pics.