Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Peri Brynn

I have been thinking about Peri Brynn a lot lately. We were matched with her when she was just a few hours old. I already had a trip scheduled to visit Ahren and so I got to meet PBJ when she was just 6 days old. She was so tiny and so perfect. My heart was gone, gone, gone.

She had the most impossibly tiny nose. She was also very alert for a newborn. I sat up all night holding her sleeping in my arms, just breathing in her scent and feeling her skin. That rip in October 2006 went way too fast and I cried so hard when I had to give her back. 













Her case began to fly along. Within a month we had DNA results, 99.9%. Yahoo! I just knew soon she would be home with us, safe and sound in our arms for good.
By March our agency was telling  us she would be out of PGN any day. Considering how our other adoption (of Ahren) was going, this seemed like the miracle we had been waiting for!

Then, we found out we had been kicked out of PGn and there were going to be problems. 

To be continued......


No comments: