Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another day of Christmas

The girls spent the first half of their vacation with their father in Florida. We waited to open presents until they got back on the 26th. The boys didn't even complain about having to wait. I'm sure Ahren didn't understand, but Levi did and not one peep. Amazing.


We got Levi his own professional style Chef's coat and hat. He loves to cook and he was thrilled. 
Looks like a wrapping paper tornado raged through our living room.
Levi watching intently as Kaytee opens a gift.
Look, a gift card! (What do you get for a picky teenager?????)
Ahren concentrating so hard.
Ashley showing us what her sister bought her. (Awww, with her own money, too!)
What do you think is in this box? 
Waiting oh-so-patiently for his turn. 
Mom, please, stop with the pictures!!!!
Daddy's present showed up in the back yard. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahren is precious, that face, I could "eat him up"!

The girls are getting so all grown up and they are both supermodels in the making.

Levi what a good brother you are and such a good boy for being able to wait!

Ana's Mom

Anonymous said...

MOMMMMMMMMM!!!!

I told you not to post those pictures of me.
They're NASTYYYYY!


-Your favorite,
Ashley:)

Wendy said...

And the previous comment proves why I do not post pictures of my daughters as often as I would like.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

You are gorgeous no matter what. I love you more than cheese!

Mom