Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yearly Kid Maintenance

I keep trying to upload more pictures but Blogger is not cooperating. These are Ahren's boots. He loves to wear them, but he will wear them without socks for hours and then his feet STINK so bad it makes me gag. Stinky feet and chemically rubber smell combined. Nasty!

The boys have been spending quite a bit of time in the tub lately. The weather is so perfect right now and they spend hours outside playing. No getting by with a wipe-down. They practically need to be de-contaminated. I figure in a couple of years we will have to have the septic tanks dug out since there will be a 2 foot deep layer of sand and dirt in the bottom. 
This afternoon the boys have check-ups at the new pediatricians office. Just normal yearly maintenance, rotate their tires and such. I don't think they will get any shots, but I'm not sure. It seems like every time we have check-ups they have come up with some new vaccine. 

I sent the records release form to our old pediatricians office along with a letter to our old doctor explaining why we switched. I hope it makes it to her. I have the feeling that if the awful/rude office staff sees it first it will disappear. I may just have to make a personal visit. I really liked her, but she needs to know what the rude staff is doing to her practice.

1 comment:

Baby John's Crib said...

You mean you don't want to be like Sharon Stone and get Ahren botox injections in his feet so they don't smell, LOL!