Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pix before the Hurricane

Here are Pictures! 

Big Sis loving her some Lil Bro. 

Ahren was eating and Katie decided his hair was getting in his way. He thought it was hilarious!
Baby Holly doing everything she can to NOT take a nap!
Ahren loves to sit on the little lawn tractor. Wait until Poppi can take him for a ride on the real tractor!
Levi has unique fashion sense. Apparently cowboy boots go with everything. (I didn't intentionally take a pic of his behind, he just bent over as I snapped the shot!)
Come Poppi, come with me!
Baby Holly really got into arts and crafts time. Thank goodness for non-toxic art supplies!
What is it with my kids and making faces for the camera?
Big man checking out the equipment. Yep, I think this will do'er. 
Look at that sweet face. My little cuddle bug.
Brothers. I knit this blanket and the boys think it is really fun. It is soft and stretchy and perfect for pal-ing around under.
Look Mommy, I am coloring Dora. 
Nanny has the perfect size lap for all her kids.
We have had this little train and track for several years. We got it out this week, charged it up, and Ahren is having a blast. 
Happy Meal and Happy Boy. (Again, the faces?)
Yum, warm chocolate chip cookie. She is so INTO it!
Ahren is a button-pushing fool. Levi is trying to play a game and Ahren pops the DVD out every 3 seconds. (Levi just laughs!)
Every morning, as the boys wake up, I let them come lay in our bed and watch cartoons. They think this is terrific and I like that they get a little transition time before they hit the ground running.

Hurricane Ike is headed straight for us. We are a ways from the coast so safe from the surge and flooding, but our area expects winds of 110 mph and widespread power outages. I may be offline for a while. We are sheltering in place (as recommended) and have our supplies all stocked up and ready to go. We are treating it as an adventure, but playing it safe. 

7 comments:

Pattie M said...

Love all the pictures. Ahren is just so adorable and so is Levi. What a pair. I hope PBJ will soon be able to join your happy family.

Living in South Florida I know how terrible the Hurricanes can be.
Stay Safe!!

Gina said...

Praying that Ike doesn't do damage and that you all stay safe and sound. Levi and Ahren are two peas in a pod, aren't they? They are so cute together. Thanks for sharing the great pics. Stay safe and keep us posted if and when you can - we'll be praying.

Deb said...

I love the picture of the boys in the blanket. Bug and I are praying for your safety and for everyone in the path of hurricane. be safe.

Love and hugs to you,
Deb

Dawn said...

Praying for you guys! Stay safe and check in again when the dust settles ok?
dawn:)

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that train track and train you can ride on? I saw that the other day on a Nanny 911 show and my nephew would LOVE that!

please email me and let me know.
thanks. goose189@hotmail.com

Corie

Susan said...

GREAT photos!

Be safe!

JuJu - said...

BE SAFE AND TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER!PRAYING FOR YOU GUYS!