Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Bunch of Monkeys

They were being entirely too quiet. here is where I found them......

All of us who share Nanny chip in bringing snacks, etc for all the kids. This week we were all on the same wavelength (that, and it was one of the few fresh fruits we could get) and we all bought bananas, including Nanny. We ended up with 25 bananas for 4 kids (ages 5, 3, 2 and 1) I figured I would be baking banana bread later in the week. What I didn't count on was the fact that these kids are a bunch of monkeys! By the end of the day yesterday there was 1 banana left. Levi wants you to know he ate the most bananas, which I guess makes him the Monkey King!!!


2 comments:

Candy said...

HE IS SO THE MONKEY KING....and I think he needs a MONKEY KING CROWN made of Bananas....hehe

Anonymous said...

Ain't nobody going to take a poo poo at your zoo!

lol