Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pre-trial hearing

Sorry I haven't updated much lately. I did crawl out from under my rock with a new perspective. I am good and again strong. This is a crazy-busy week. Nanny is off on her yearly vacation so I have been taking Levi to a friends house each day. Work is super busy, too, but in a fun/good way. (I love DNA! I am such a geek)

Monday and Tuesday this week they had the pre-trial hearing for the Waiting Angel's case. Here is the link to the news story. I haven't watched it yet. I understand that this step is where they present the evidence to the judge and then he has a month to decide whether it goes to trial or is dismissed.


http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/14085820/index.html

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I am so glad you found your way out from under that rock...

Call me, if you need to talk.

I am here willing ready and able!

HUGE HUGS

Ellie