Sunday, September 23, 2007

I have pix!!!



This was the scene early one morning two weeks ago. The rain had barely let up and magically grass had appeared. Many, many large pallets of freshly cut St. Augustine grass. My heart beat a little faster.......
We watched the road with excitement and soon a truck appeared. Sleepy men climbed out and unloaded a fork lift. They set to work and our yard appeared where before had just been mud. Life was looking really good!


It took 2 days to lay it all, and ever since we have been watering fools, but it is soooo nice. No more giant doggie doodie on the driveway. No more soil sliding into the ditches. No more rain. yep, that's right. The rain stopped. Not one shower since the sod showed up.





Dear Abby,


My son has a thing for my shoes. Should I have a cocktail?


Signed,


Mom



Quit looking cute and tell me what you are up to! I actually had a doctor explain to me that Levi would need to be protected from the sun and I would have to be diligent about sunscreen. Um, lady, you are preaching to the pigmentally-challenged here. Duh!

1 comment:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

The house and grass is great!! I love Levi in the heels. He does way better than me. I agree, those too are so up to no good.