Friday, February 27, 2009

Wonderful weather

We have had wonderful weather this week. Every afternoon we head out to the paddocks to feed the horses carrots and pick wildflowers (shhhh, they are really weeds) 

That's Levi in the background using a stick to pound on a rotten log. (Don't ask, it's a boy thing)
Holly is checking out Levi's progress. She doesn't usually dress so funny, but we put a play shirt on her instead of her nice shirt.
Mommy, I picked you a flower. Awwwwww.....
More hard work by the boys.
Are you a carrot???
That's Banjo and Peppy, keeping their eyes on the carrots.
Oooooh, I gots me some carrots!!!
Thanks for the carrot little buddy.
The horses are so gentle and sweet with the kids.
Hello, carrot please?

I caught some funky cold virus that backed up into my eyes. Now I have Devil Eyes. They don't hurt, but they look nasty. Anyone need me to go give the Devil Eye to someone???? 


4 comments:

Angie said...

I didn't know you guys had horses!

Cherrie said...

Oh Wendy...you crack me up!! I have 2 boys and understand the stick thing completely! My daughter would love your horses.

A said...

Your eye reminds me of when I had keratitis! Not fun.

Your horses are beautiful

Ann said...

My right eye has been awful the last few weeks. I had Lasik surgery several years ago and my eyes haven't been the same since so I didn't think much of the redness at first. The Dr told me the same diagnosis this week. UGH!

Devil eye back at ya' :-)

Ann