Thursday, February 12, 2009

M is for Mess!

Little Miss Holly is a mess. An adorable, funny, makes me laugh out loud mess!

She is fascinated with underwear. She kept stealing Ahren and Levi's underwear and putting them on, so her Mommy got her some girlie panties. She has her own flair for wearing them!

Did you know that powdered sugar donut makes a wonderful hair accessory? 
Or that donuts are not for eating but for mashing into tiny bits? 
And here is where she ended up yesterday when Nanny was trying to do a load of laundry. That is the best cheesecake pose I have seen in a long time!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

She's too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, I am Holly's Auntie in San Antonio. Thank you for including her in your blog. I am a devoted reader...and it is a sweet surprise when I see a story about Ms. Fancy Pants.

Carrie (not really anonymous, I just couldn't remember my google password)