Monday, June 15, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes

Levi. He's awfully cute. And he keeps us on our toes. But his greatest gift? The hilarity that comes out of his mouth. This kid has kept us in hysterics ever since he could utter his first word.

Here are a couple of examples he has recently uttered.

An add for weight loss, featuring women running from bikinis, came on the TV. He looks over at me and says, "Mom, I don't think you are ready for a bikini yet. You still have a little too much jiggly jiggly. You might break the bikini." (I have been working out 6 days a week trying to get in shape) This morning after I worked out he told me that I looked thinner and less jiggly. Gee, thanks son!

He is swimming in the pool (one of those 30 inch deep, 12 foot around quick set-up things) He pops up out of the water, wearing his snorkel mask and says, "Lady, I'm your pool inspector and I have to tell you that your kids have been playing a little too rough. I found a bunch of dents but no leaks. Now I am going to take DNA to figure this out." And with that, he plunged back under the surface. 




2 comments:

Vanessa said...

ROFL!! I bet there's never a dull moment at your house!!

Dawn said...

Got your note (don't have your email!). I will look for you. Absolutely.

dawn