Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day - Derailed

We came up with an idea for a lovely Father's Day for Chris. We bought an 18 pound turkey and all the fixins that he loves the most. Mashed potatoes, gravy, noodles, homemade rolls, everything. And for dessert? Home made peach cobbler and home made ice cream. levi was going to be my sous chef in the kitchen. We were really excited. 

Then at 6am today, we were all awakened by the sound of........vomiting.

Poor Levi has a stomach bug. I am not feeling so great, either. Chris went to church by himself and will be bringing home ginger ale.

After getting sick 3 times, Levi fell asleep in our bed with his head in the 'bucket'. 
I hate it when my kids are sick!


1 comment:

Paula said...

Poor Levi !!!
I guess Chris will have to take a rain check on his Fathers day dinner until the chef is feeling better