Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Bored

I am really bored. Me, not the kids. Oh, there are plenty of chores I could do, plus a gazillion small in-expensive projects around the house (some of which I have started and not finished). I just can't seem to force myself to do them. I am only working a few hours a week, it is very slow during the summer. I am used to going 90 miles an hour all the time and although I wished with all my heart for a break, well, I'm bored!

So let's see what I have done today. 
Watered the lawn
Cut Levi's hair
Gave both boys baths
On the third (out of about 100) load of laundry
Showered, dressed, etc
Fed kids, cleaned up
Printed out worksheets to do with boys later 
Getting ready to go out to lunch for Kaytee's birthday (Pix later)
Put together puzzles with the boys
Drank coffee and read the paper

It's 11 am and I am bored




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm at work with lots to do and I'm bored. Sigh. Can I come hang out with you? Can be there in a couple of hours.

Sandra